A Multicenter, Randomized, Double Blind, Parallel-Group Placebo and Pramipexole Controlled Study to Assess Efficacy and Safety of SLV308 Monotherapy in the Treatment of Patients With Early Stage Parkinson's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Pardoprunox (Primary) ; Pramipexole
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VERMEER
- Sponsors Solvay Pharmaceuticals
- 29 Jun 2012 Company added in the association field as reported by EudraCT.
- 29 Jun 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 330 to 390 as reported by EudraCT.
- 17 Jun 2010 Results presented at the 14th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History