A First-in-Human Study for BAF312: A Two Parts, Single Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Ascending Single Dose Study to Explore the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Oral BAF312 in Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Siponimod (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Novartis
- 15 Apr 2010 Results were presented at AAN 2010.
- 28 Nov 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 12 Jan 2007 New trial record.