A Randomized Feasibility Study of the Double Dose or Single Dose Sirolimus-Eluting BX VELOCITY Balloon-Expandable Stent for the Treatment of Diabetic Patients With de Novo Native Coronary Artery Lesions(3D)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Myocardial ischaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms 3D
- Sponsors Cordis Corporation
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Dec 2009 Actual end date (Nov 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.