Open label randomised trial of atomoxetine for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in children with special educational needs.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atomoxetine (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HSEN - ATOM
- 15 Jun 2017 Status changed from completed to discontinued as investigator Emily Simonoff (E.email@example.com) has confirmed that this trial has been stopped due to low recruitment.
- 21 Jul 2012 Eli Lilly added as association as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 21 Jul 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database, EudraCT2008-004827-44).