A Phase II Multi-Center, Open-Label, Study of Nilotinib at a Dose of 300mg Twice Daily in Adult Patients With Newly Diagnosed Philadelphia Chromosome Positive (Ph+) Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia in Chronic Phase (CML-CP).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nilotinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 Jul 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Sep 2016 This trial is completed in Ireland (end date: 15 Feb 2016), according to the European Clinical Trials Database record.