Randomized Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Phase 1, Safety and Immunogenicity Study of Two Dosages of Intranasal Norwalk Virus-Like Particle Vaccine ( Norwalk VLP Antigen, MPL, Chitosan, Mannitol, and Sucrose) Compared to Adjuvant/Excipients (MPL, Chitosan, Mannitol, and Sucrose) and to Placebo (Empty Device).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Norovirus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Norovirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors LigoCyte Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Apr 2010 Results will be presented at the 13th Annual Conference on Vaccine Research, according to a LigoCyte Pharmaceuticals' media release.
- 09 Dec 2009 Planned end date (1 Oct 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Sep 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History