5-azacitidine in chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia (CMML): a two stage phase II, non-randomised, single arm, multi-centre, prospective trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CMML201
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials
- 30 Mar 2011 United Kingdom Clinical Research Network reports accrual to date changed from 80% to 106%.
- 14 Apr 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.