A 52-week, Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy Study of Nalmefene, as Needed Use, in Patients With Alcohol Dependence.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nalmefene (Primary)
- Indications Alcohol withdrawal
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SENSE
- Sponsors Lundbeck A/S
- 09 Jun 2016 Results of a predictive microsimulation model assessing public health benefits of nalmefene and psychosocial support for the reduction of alcohol consumption from ESENSE1, ESENSE2 and SENSE trials published in the Applied Health Economics and Health Policy
- 21 Oct 2014 Results for a subgroup of patients with comorbid mood disorders presented at the 27th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 09 Oct 2013 Results for subgroup of patients with a high drinking risk level presented at the 26th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History