Open-Label, Single Center, Uncontrolled Phase I/II Study Evaluating the Safety and Maximum Tolerated Dose of Daily Sorafenib Administered in Combination With Prolonged Temozolomide in Patients With Metastatic Melanoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib; Temozolomide
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Oct 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Dec 2008 New trial record.