Preliminary Assessment of the Short Term Clinical Tolerability and Safety of Grass Pollen-Derived Peptides for Oral Use in Antigen-Specific Immunotherapy of Seasonal Allergic Rhinoconjunctivitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Grass pollen allergy immunotherapy-BioTech Tools (Primary)
- Indications Grass pollen hypersensitivity; Rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors BioTech Tools
- 30 Jan 2009 Actual end date (Jan 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jan 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Dec 2008 New trial record.