A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multi-center, Phase III Study of the Efficacy and Safety of 300 IR Sublingual Immunotherapy (SLIT) Administered as Allergen-based Tablets Once Daily to Adult Patients Suffering From Grass Pollen Rhinoconjunctivitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Grass pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Grass pollen hypersensitivity; Rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Stallergenes SA
- 07 Mar 2016 Pooled analysis of 4 trials (n=891), including this study and 3 other studies [see CTP 700020053, 700020436, 700039691] was presented at the 2016 Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- 06 Mar 2012 Secondary endpoint results presented at the 68th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- 22 Mar 2011 Results presented at the 67th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History