A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Comparing the Safety and Efficacy of Two Dosing Regimens of ABT-874 to Placebo in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Chronic Plaque Psoriasis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Briakinumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 08 Mar 2016 Results (n=849) of a pooled subgroup analysis from this and two other trials (see profile 255049 and 34289) presented at the 74th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology
- 01 Feb 2012 Results published in the Journal of Investigative Dermatology.
- 11 Oct 2010 Primary endpoints 'Physician's Global Assessment and Psoriasis Area and Severity Index score 75% response criteria' have been met, according to an Abbott media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History