A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of FOLFIRI in Combination With AMG 479 or AMG 655 Versus FOLFIRI for the Second-Line Treatment of KRAS-Mutant Metastatic Colorectal Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Conatumumab (Primary) ; Ganitumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 21 Jan 2012 Results presented at the 2012 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 10 Feb 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2013 to 1 Feb 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History