A Randomised Double Blind Placebo-Controlled, Long-Term Phase III Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Oralgen Grass Pollen in Patients With Grass Pollen Related Allergic Rhinoconjunctivitis.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Grass pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Grass pollen hypersensitivity; Rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Jul 2012 This trial is recruiting in France and has been completed in Belgium, discontinued in Netherlands, Germany, United Kingdom.
- 01 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2010 Actual patient number (374) added, additional locations added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.