Multicenter, Double-Blinding, Randomized Controlled, Phase II Clinical Trial on Combined Chemotherapy of Endostar (Recombinant Human Endostatin) for Untreated Patients With Advanced Melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Endostatin (Primary) ; Dacarbazine
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Jun 2012 Results presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 21 May 2012 Company added in association field as reported by Chinese Clinical Trial Register.
- 15 Nov 2011 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by as reported by Chinese Clinical Trial Register record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History