VICCBRE1002-A Phase II Study of the PARP Inhibitor, BSI-201, in Combination with Chemotherapy to Treat Triple Negative Breast Cancer in Brain Metastasis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Iniparib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 02 Jun 2017 Results (n=1368) assessing the association of a four-gene decision tree signature with response to platinum-based chemotherapy in patients with triple negative breast cancer including patients from EFC11486 and PrECOG0105 trials, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 13 Jan 2017 Results published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 12 Dec 2015 Results of pooled analysis from this and other four trials presented at the 38th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.