A Phase III, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of the Addition of Sitagliptin 100 mg Once Daily in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes With Inadequate Glycemic Control on Metformin Monotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sitagliptin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Feb 2014 Results published in the Drugs and Aging.
- 28 Jun 2011 Results presented at the 71st Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History