Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Of The Efficacy And Safety Of 2 Doses Of CP-690,550 Monotherapy In Patients With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tofacitinib (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ORAL-Solo
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 16 Jun 2018 Results of pooled data from 4 Phase 2 trials (NCT00413660; NCT00550446; NCT00603512; NCT00687193) and 5 Phase 3 randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trials (ORAL Scan [NCT00847613]; ORAL Solo [NCT00814307]; ORAL Sync [NCT00856544]; ORAL Standard [NCT00853385]; ORAL Step [NCT00960440]), were presented at the 19th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 16 Jun 2018 Results presented at the 19th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism
- 15 Nov 2017 Results of pooled post-hoc analysis from six phase III studies including this study, were published in The Journal of Rheumatology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History