G-CSF and Plerixafor with Busulfan and Fludarabine for Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation for Myeloid Leukemias.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Plerixafor (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin; Busulfan; Filgrastim; Fludarabine; Tacrolimus; Tacrolimus
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Graft-versus-host disease; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 02 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Feb 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.