A Phase 1, Multicenter, Open-Label, Single-Arm, Dose-Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Antitumor Activity of MEDI-575, a Fully Human Monoclonal Antibody Directed Against Platelet-Derived Growth Factor Receptor Alpha (PDGFR alpha), in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors Refractory to Standard Therapy or for Which No Standard Therapy Exists.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tovetumab (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 25 May 2012 Actual end date (Apr 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2012 to 1 Mar 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.