An Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study With Extension to Evaluate Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Anti-Tumor Activity of RO4987655, a MEK Inhibitor, Administered Orally as Monotherapy in Patients With Advanced Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs RG 7167 (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 23 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jun 2014 Interim results (n=95) published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 21 Oct 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2013 to 1 Feb 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.