A Phase II, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo and Active Controlled, Parallel Group, Multi-Center, Dose Ranging Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of LCI699 Compared to Placebo After 8 Weeks Treatment in Patients With Resistant Hypertension.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Osilodrostat (Primary) ; Eplerenone
- Indications Hypertension
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Nov 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 150 to 250 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Feb 2011 Actual end date (Oct 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.