A Single Arm Phase II Feasibility Study of Neoadjuvant Docetaxel, Oxaliplatin and S-1 Chemotherapy in Potentially Operable Gastric or Gastroesophageal Adenocarcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel; Gimeracil/oteracil/tegafur; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 15 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 May 2012 Actual end date (May 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from Oct 2011 to Jun 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.