A Phase 2 Multicenter Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of IPI-504 in Combination With Trastuzumab in Patients With Pretreated, Locally Advanced or Metastatic Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 2 (HER2) Positive Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Retaspimycin (Primary) ; Trastuzumab
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Jan 2012 Actual patient number is 29 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2011 Results will be presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Society of Oncology (ASCO-2011).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History