BMS CA180157: A Phase I Combination Study of Dasatinib Plus Vorinostat in Accelerated Phase, Chronic Phase Refractory to Second Line Therapy or Blast Crisis Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML), and in Philadelphia Chromosome Positive Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib; Vorinostat
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 16 Jul 2012 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Oct 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.