A Double-Blind, Randomised, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Multi-Centre Phase IIa Study to Assess the Effects on Biomarkers in Induced Sputum, Blood and Urine of AZD1236 Administered as Oral Tablet in Moderate to Severe COPD Patients During a 6 Week Treatment Period
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 1236 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacogenomic
- Acronyms BICO
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Nov 2012 Primary endpoints amended as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 17 Jul 2009 Actual end date (May 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.