A 4-Week, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Mifepristone in the Prevention of Risperidone-Induced Weight Gain in Healthy Male Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Mifepristone (Primary) ; Risperidone
- Indications Schizophrenia; Weight gain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Corcept Therapeutics
- 28 Jun 2009 Results presented at the 9th World Congress of Biological Psychiatry 2009.
- 05 Jun 2009 The primary endpoint 'Bodyweight' has been Met according to the result published as an abstract in the proceedings of the 69th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 02 Feb 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History