NOPHO Treatment Protocol for Children (1.0 - 17.9 Years of Age) and Young Adults(18.0-45.0 Years) With Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. Intermittent Versus Continuous PEG-asparaginase for Asparagine Depletion.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pegaspargase (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin; Mercaptopurine; Methotrexate; Vincristine
- Indications Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Dec 2017 Results published in the Pediatric Blood and Cancer
- 20 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 23 May 2012 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.