Open, Randomized, Multinational Phase IIIb Trial Evaluating the Activity and Safety of Cetuximab as 250 mg/m2 Weekly and 500 mg/m2 Every Two Weeks Maintenance Therapy After Platinum-based Chemotherapy in Combination With Cetuximab as First-line Treatment for Subjects With Advanced Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NEXT
- Sponsors Merck KGaA
- 03 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Oct 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 May 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2011 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History