A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single- Dose, Dose-Escalation Trial of Anti-IL-20 in Healthy Volunteers and Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Interleukin 20 receptor antagonists
- Indications Inflammation; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 21 Jan 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Oct 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2009 to 1 Jan 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Sep 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.