Reduced Intensity Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation With Matched Unrelated Donors for Patients With Hematologic Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab (Primary) ; Busulfan; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine; Methotrexate; Rituximab; Tacrolimus
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; B cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Graft-versus-host disease; Hodgkin's disease; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myeloproliferative disorders; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Jul 2012 Actual end date (Mar 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.