Efficacy and Safety Comparison of Adapalene 0.1% / Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% Gel Associated With Doxycycline Hyclate 100 mg Tablets Versus Adapalene 0.1% / Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% Vehicle Gel Associated With Doxycycline Hyclate 100 mg Tablets in the Treatment of Severe Acne Vulgaris.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Adapalene/benzoyl peroxide; Doxycycline hyclate
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACCESS-I
- 09 Mar 2010 Results were presented at the 68th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology.
- 01 Feb 2010 Results published in Cutis.
- 16 Feb 2009 Actual end date (Feb 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.