A Randomized, Multicenter, Phase 2 Study to Compare the Efficacy of Panitumumab in Combination With mFOLFOX6 to the Efficacy of Bevacizumab in Combination With mFOLFOX6 in Patients With Previously Untreated, KRAS Wild-Type, Unresectable, Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Panitumumab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PEAK
- Sponsors Amgen
- 01 Feb 2018 Results of pooled data from PRIME (NCT00364013), PEAK (NCT00819780) and PLANET (NCT00885885) assessing impact of early tumour shrinkage and depth of response on survival outcomes in patients with RAS wild-type metastatic colorectal cancer receiving treatment with panitumumab, were published in the Journal of Cancer Research and Clinical Oncology.
- 12 Sep 2017 Results (n=154) of retrospective analysis using data from PRIME and PEAK trials assessing outcomes in patients receiving maintainence therapy , presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 12 Sep 2017 Secondary pooled analysis of data from two clinical trials (NCT00339183 and NCT00364013) presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History