A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Parallel Group Efficacy and Safety Study of BI 1356 (5 mg Administered Orally Once Daily) Over 18 Weeks in Type 2 Diabetic Patients With Insufficient Glycaemic Control (HbA1c 7.0-10%) Despite Background Therapy With a Sulfonylurea Drug.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Linagliptin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 17 Aug 2017 Results (n=2065) of pooled analysis of this and other similar 15 studies assessing efficacy and safety based upon age, obesity, and renal function, published in the Advances in Therapy.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Sep 2013 A meta-analysis will be presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD), according to a Boehringer Ingelheim and Eli Lilly media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History