Ablation of Intestinal Metaplasia Containing Dysplasia (AIM Dysplasia Trial) A Multi-center, Randomized, Sham-Controlled Trial: Protocol Amendment to Extend Follow-up to 5 Years
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole (Primary)
- Indications Barrett's oesophagus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AIM-Dysplasia
- Sponsors Covidien
- 17 Dec 2009 Official Title amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2009 to 1 Oct 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jan 2009 New trial record.