De-escalation Protocol. Phase II Study of Low Intensity Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation Using a Conditioning Regimen Containing Fludarabine and Melphalan. Effect of Campath-1H Dose Reduction on the Incidence of Graft-Versus-Host Disease and Infecti
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Hodgkin's disease; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Sep 2015 Accrual to date is 107% as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 13 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by UKCRN.
- 07 Apr 2009 Additional lead trial centres Schering Health Care Ltd, University College London reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.