Phase I Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Topical Resiquimod as an Adjuvant for NY-ESO1 Protein+Montanide Vaccination in Patients With Tumors That Often Express NY-ESO-1
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Resiquimod (Primary) ; Cancer vaccine NY-ESO-1; Montanide ISA-51
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Oct 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Jun 2015, according to the the ClinicalTrials.gov record.