A Phase I/II Study on the Treatment With Taxotere in Combination With Xeloda in Patients With Metastatic Oesophageal Cancer or Cancer in the Cardia Region.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Docetaxel (Primary)
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TaxXel
- 10 Feb 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Aug 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2010 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.