Phase II Study of Topical Imiquimod and Weekly Abraxane for the Treatment of Breast Cancer Cutaneous Metastases.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Imiquimod (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Cancer metastases
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 21 Aug 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Jan 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.