Clinical phase III trial to compare Treosulfan-based conditioning therapy with Busulfan-based reduced-intensity conditioning (RIC) prior to allogeneic haematopoietic stem cell transplantation in patients with AML or MDS considered ineligible to standard conditioning regimens.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Treosulfan (Primary) ; Busulfan
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Graft-versus-host disease; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Medac
- 26 Mar 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 20 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 27 Aug 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.