A Phase III, Multicenter, Randomized, Double Blind-Double Dummy Study, To Evaluate Efficacy And Safety Of Treatment With Azithromycin, Microspheres, Oral Powder For Suspension, 2 G, In One Administration A Week, For 8 Weeks, Compared With Treatment With Minocycline Capsules, 100 Mg Die For 8 Weeks, In Outpatients With Moderate To Severe Inflammatory Acne.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Azithromycin; Minocycline
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 30 Jan 2009 Actual start date (Oct 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jan 2009 Planned patient number (118) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jan 2009 Planned initiation date changed from Oct 2007 to Dec 2006 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.