Antiangiogenic Potentiation of Preoperative Chemoradiotherapy for High Risk Extremity Soft Tissue Sarcomas: A Phase I Study of Sorafenib With Epirubicin, Ifosfamide, Hypofractionated Radiation, and Surgery.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary) ; Epirubicin; Ifosfamide
- Indications Soft tissue sarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Dec 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.