A Single Arm, Safety and Efficacy Study of Ofatumumab in Combination With ICE or DHAP Chemotherapy in Relapsed or Refractory Aggressive Lymphoma Prior to Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ofatumumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Cytarabine; Dexamethasone; Etoposide; Ifosfamide
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Aug 2011 Top-line results published in a Genmab media release. Results to be presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology (ASH) 2011.