A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Openlabel, Parallel-Group Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Lenalidomide (Revlimid®) Versus Chlorambucil as First-Line Therapy for Previously Untreated Elderly Patients With B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (The Origin Trial)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Chlorambucil
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ORIGIN
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 12 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Apr 2018, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Oct 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 428 to 450 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 31 Jul 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Mar 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.