A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo Controlled Study of the Monophasic Oral Contraceptive YAZ (20 µg Ethinylestradiol, 3 mg Drospirenone) in the Treatment of Chinese Patients With Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Drospirenone/ethinylestradiol (Primary)
- Indications Premenstrual dysphoric disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 02 May 2011 Actual end date (1 Jan 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Oct 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.