A Phase 2b Open-Label Rollover Study For Subjects Discontinuing From UK-453,061 Studies For Treatment Of HIV-1 Infected Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lersivirine (Primary) ; Darunavir; Efavirenz; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Etravirine; Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 31 Jul 2013 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Apr 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Aug 2017, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Feb 2011 Additional location (Portugal) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.