Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of 4 Weeks of Once Daily Treatment of Orally Inhaled BI 1744 CL Delivered by the Respimat Inhaler in Japanese Patients With COPD.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Olodaterol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 17 Jul 2012 Results presented at the 108th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 14 Apr 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Apr 2010 Actual patient number (328) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History