A Randomized, Double-blind, Multi-center Phase III Study of Brivanib Plus Best Supportive Care (BSC) Versus Placebo Plus BSC in Subjects With Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC) Who Have Failed or Are Intolerant to Sorafenib: The BRISK PS Study (Brivanib Study in HCC Patients at Risk Post Sorafenib)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Brivanib alaninate (Primary)
- Indications Liver cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BRISK-PS
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 05 Mar 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 14 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 25 Jan 2017 Results (n=334) demonstrating objective response by mRECIST as a predictor and potential, published in the Journal of Hepatology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History