A Phase IV, Open Label, Multi-Centre Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of CSL Limited's Influenza Virus Vaccine in a Paediatric Population Aged greater than or equal to 6 Months to less than 18 Years.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Afluria) (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors CSL; Seqirus
- 24 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Sep 2009 Actual patient number (1992) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Sep 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.