A Phase IV Pharmacovigilance, Post-Authorization Clinical Trial to Evaluate and Assess the Safety of Tigecycline in the Approved Indications in the Usual Health Care Setting.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Tigecycline (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Intra-abdominal infections; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms HORUS
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 14 Jun 2011 Actual end date (Dec 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Nov 2010 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2010 to 1 Feb 2011.